MapleTime, Inc. reserves the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time without notice. MapleTime, Inc. reserves the right to delete or modify features, service, fees, conditions of service and the terms of this Agreement at any time.
A. Rights and Responsibilities. You expressly assume all risk for use of MapleTime, Inc.’ dedicated servers, services, technology, content, or hosted sites. You are solely responsible for the conduct of your business. In no event shall MapleTime, Inc. or any other party involved in producing, creating or delivering MapleTime, Inc.’ dedicated servers, service, technology, content or hosted sites, be liable in any manner whatsoever for loss of or inaccuracy of data, goods, revenues, profits, services, or technology or for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or similar damages. You hereby waive any and all claims against MapleTime, Inc. arising out of your use of the service. The aggregate liability of MapleTime, Inc. arising from this Agreement for any action or claim is limited to any unused amounts you have paid to MapleTime, Inc. during the term of this Agreement. In jurisdictions not allowing the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, MapleTime, Inc.’ liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
B. Payment. Payment is required in advance of service. Payment may be made once a year or once a month on the same day, under the payment terms of the package you purchase. When initiating or upgrading service, you agree to pay all fees and charges specified. You agree to pay all attorney and collection fees resulting from our efforts to collect past due amounts from you to the extent allowed by law.
C. Termination. Upon signup, this agreement is initiated and will remain in effect until you or MapleTime, Inc. terminates it as follows:
Termination by MapleTime, Inc.
MapleTime, Inc. may terminate accounts and sites at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
- Content that includes or contains links to material that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, violent, or otherwise objectionable.
- Accounts and sites that send unsolicited email (spamming) using MapleTime, Inc. resources, or directing people to your site which uses MapleTime, Inc. resources, regardless of whether such spam is sent using MapleTime, Inc. resources. Creators/Senders of spam are subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- Accounts and sites that violate Intellectual property or copyright infringement.
- Content that threatens or abuses, including: bigotry, prejudice, racism, hate or the promotion of violence against governments, groups, organizations, or individuals. If you are not certain if your site content would be a problem, ask for a review.
- Content that holds MapleTime, Inc., or any of its employees/officers up to public scorn or ridicule.
- Content that contains or participates in gambling or fraudulent schemes, or contains links to such material.
- Content that exploits children under 18 years of age. Content that posts or discloses personal identification information or private information of individuals under the age of 13 or in connection with materials directed toward individuals under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent.
- Content that sells or offers to sell the following: controlled substances or drug contraband, alcohol, weapons, materials that violate copyright laws, pornography, or information that encourages illegal activities.
MapleTime, Inc. has a Zero Tolerance policy regarding SPAM and pornography. Any sites found to contain, promote, or link to such content are subject to immediate removal from our service, and if applicable, a $399 blacklisting fee will be applied. At any time, and without notice, MapleTime, Inc. may delete your site or files; or discontinue service in whole or in part for any breach of the Agreement by you or for the following reasons.
- If necessary for security reasons;
- If necessary for continued operation of our service;
- For violation of laws or regulations
- If a site is an illegitimate business (as determined at the sole discretion of MapleTime, Inc.);
- If MapleTime, Inc. receives notification that your use of our services violates a third-party right;
- If your credit card expires or you fail to make payments;
- For any other reason at the sole discretion of MapleTime, Inc..
If MapleTime, Inc. terminates this Agreement, you remain liable for the full monthly charge for the month during which we terminate your service. MapleTime, Inc. does not actively monitor the content of hosted sites, but will investigate complaints of a violation of third-party rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Termination by You.
You may terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason by sending a registered letter to that effect to MapleTime, Inc., 2722 West Fargo Ave, Chicago, IL 60645, or by emailing email@example.com. You will be liable for the full monthly charge for the month during which you terminated the Agreement and for all usage-based fees through the termination date of this Agreement.
D. Indemnification, Disclaimers, Warranties You agree to indemnify MapleTime, Inc. against any and all liabilities, claims, cost, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of MapleTime, Inc. services. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your Web site.
MapleTime, Inc. shall not be held responsible for the content of pages hosted under the service.
MapleTime, Inc. makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of information on any hosted site and is not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by MapleTime, Inc..
MapleTime, Inc. is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold or advertised through the MapleTime, Inc. network of web sites, its affiliates or through the Hosted sites.
E. Proprietary Rights MapleTime, Inc. claims no proprietary rights or intellectual property rights to your site content, including, but not limited to, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, and graphics supplied by you for use on your site.
F. Trademarks and Servicemarks MapleTime, Inc.’ graphics, logos, and service names used to identify MapleTime, Inc.’ products or services are the trademarks of MapleTime, Inc.. You agree not to use MapleTime, Inc.’ trademarks in connection with your, or any third party’s, products or services without specific written permission. All other brands and names used on MapleTime, Inc. are the property of their respective owners.
This Acceptable Use Policy and any disputes arising out of or related to MapleTime, Inc. shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York.
Upon payment for services, you warrant that you are over the age of 18 years, have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect: MapleTime, Inc. may collect information from visitors to pages that we host. This information may include: Date, Time, IP Address. This information is collected to track volume and click-throughs on our hosted web sites. MapleTime, Inc. does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its users or visitors other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
MapleTime, Inc. uses secure server software (SSL) to encrypt payment information and member data against unauthorized access. By accepting this agreement, you understand that no data transmission is one hundred percent secure.
Any promotion or free service offered on our web site or by phone or email is provided as-is, is limited to potential clients at our sole discretion, and may be cancelled or converted into an account at our regular price at any time.